Please find below an update on some of the measures Trayport has undertaken in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. While we continue to closely monitor the latest developments, and assess the rapidly evolving situation, our number one priority will remain consistent in all our decision-making: the health and safety of our people, our clients and the energy trading markets we support.
We want to assure all of our stakeholders that we have comprehensive and rigorously tested business continuity plans designed to functionally support all critical operations during all types of crisis, including global pandemic. We are confident in our ability to support our clients while minimising any disruption.
To date, we have taken important measures focused on protecting our people and their families, our clients and visitors. In addition, the following preventative measures are in force to help mitigate the risk of exposure and enable the business to operate at critical capacity. These include:
- The implementation of a work from home rotation policy which has been tailored to the needs of each of our offices. This is also aligned to the country advice being issued within each region.
- Employees are only required to attend the office if they are performing a critical function which cannot be performed from a remote environment. Their attendance will also need to be aligned to the rotation policy.
- Any employees travelling outside of their country of origin will be required to work from home for 14 days before returning to work.
- Employees are prohibited from attending or hosting external meetings and events, either on Trayport premises or off premises.
- All Trayport hosted events have been cancelled or postponed.
We ask for your understanding as we move to adapt in the face of this global challenge. If you require further information specifically related to our COVID-19 response, please email firstname.lastname@example.org