The Tool For Traders,
Portfolio Managers, and Analysts
Tradesignal’s easy-to-use tools offer traders, analysts, and portfolio managers the flexibility to utilise functionalities such as drag and drop to augment their experience. Equilla/Python languages allow users to develop and backtest their trading and portfolio management strategies. Users have the ability to create their own strategies or use any one of over 200 predefined out-of-the-box strategies to exploit opportunities and objectively manage risks. The solution integrates seamlessly with Joule, allowing you to extract data for chart analysis, backtesting, and optimisation.
- Custom indicators, spreads, and strategies
- 200+ out-of-the-box indicators and strategies
- Multi Time Frame charts of different granularity
- Watchlists with Dashboard-function
- Easy strategy backtesting and optimisation
- Automatic pattern detection
- Seasonality and forward curve visualisation
- Versatile alert functions
- 12 combinable chart types, including Bar, Candlestick, Renko, Heikin Ashi, Point & Figure, Three-Line Break, Kagi and Market Profile™
- Automatic trendlines and targets for Point & Figure charts
See Your Trading Data In Full Colour
Enhanced Decision Making
Use The Right Charts & Indicators
Tradesignal’s charts and indicators provide energy traders with quick and easy access to historical prices and powerful tools for technical analysis to help them identify trading ideas and systematically execute them.
Stay on top of changing trends
The Tradesignal charting tool provides an alert function to inform you of any change in trend making it easier to stay on top of market changes. The candlestick chart combined with RSI allows energy traders to view overbought or oversold zones.
Systematic use of season effects
Energy markets exhibit noticeable seasonal behaviours with historical data providing invaluable insight into future projections. This charting tool highlights these trends by showing the historical seasonal average (blue line) with bands representing the maximum or minimum historical price seen for that particular day.
Automatically find candlestick chart patterns
The chart uses an indicator that automatically finds candlestick chart patterns. As soon as a particular pattern occurs outside of the Bollinger Bands®, a symbol highlights the respective candle. Tradesignal recognizes over 80 candlestick patterns and alerts you in real time.
Point and figure charts with automatic interpretation
Point and Figure charts allow traders and analysts to visualise price movements over nonlinear time intervals, providing an additional perspective for trend analysis. This chart type features special indicators to automatically add trend lines, support and resistance levels as well as price targets.
Simple market activity overview
Watchlists are a powerful tool that allows you to effectively and simply view market activity while saving valuable screen real estate. Alerts can be set up to notify a trader of potential trading opportunities and custom workspaces allowing a user to quickly switch between products on a preset selection of charts.
Coding Made Simple
Supported through hundreds of pre-defined modules, drag and drop functionality, and our handy wizard. All indicators and trading strategies are built with our easy-to-use proprietary programming language, Equilla.
Our built-in market scanner automatically scans the energy market using your predefined criteria to optimise your trading. With automated oversight of changes to market conditions, you can focus on other activities.
Test Before You Trade
Backtest and optimise a vast range of trading strategies, indicators, and views before going to market. With out-of-the-box modules, users can backtest scenarios on individual instruments to entire portfolios using historical data.
When it comes to testing a particular trading idea for performance and robustness, Tradesignal is the best solution on the market.SKALIS Asset Management AG
Tradesignal is one of the best tools for technical analysis and an indispensable aid in market analysis.Baader Bank AG
Data quality is paramount, that’s why we’ve built Tradesignal to interface with world-class trading solutions, allowing for easy historical data retrieval for chart analysis and back-testing of trading strategies. Additionally, all data can be saved, enhancing your database to be an invaluable asset.
Connect to different trading solutions and/or external databases simultaneously to gain insights, such as to create synthetic securities (e.g. spreads) or to merge the prices of several trading venues into a combined instrument.
Tradesignal’s out-of-the-box connections are:
- Joule – Trayport
- Refinitiv Eikon™
- Morningstar Commodities
Data can also be imported using a CSV file or through the Open Data Interface to connect new data sources.
FOR TRADESIGNAL (CLIENT APPLICATION).
Recommended system requirements:
Main processor: Core i7 (or faster)
Main memory: 16 GB (or more)
Supported operating systems (64 Bit):
Windows 2012 R2 Server
Windows 2016 Server
FOR TRADESIGNAL DATACONNECT (SERVER APPLICATION).
Recommended system requirements:
Main processor: Core i5 (or better)
Main memory: 8 GB (or more)
Raid system with at least 100GB free disc space
Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- 2021: For the third year in a row, Tradesignal won the “Best Technical Analysis Platform” category at The Technical Analyst Awards. Furthermore, Tradesignal was a finalist in the “Best Trading System: Strategy Development” category.
- 2020: Tradesignal won in the “Best Technical Analysis Platform” category at “The Technical Analyst” award.
- 2019: The award committee of “The Technical Analyst” has awarded Tradesignal as the best platform for technical analysis in 2019.
- 2018: “The Technical Analyst” rates Tradesignal as one of the best in the category “Best Technical Analysis Platform”.
- 2017: The award committee of “The Technical Analyst” has honored Tradesignal as the best platform for technical analysis in 2017.
- 2016: Tradesignal is a finalist in 2 categories for “The Technical Analyst”, “Best Technical Analysis Platform” and “Best Automated Trading Product: Strategy Development”.
- 2015: The “The Technical Analyst” rates Tradesignal again as one of the best in two categories, “Best Technical Analysis Platform” and “Best Automated Trading Product: Strategy Development”.
- 2014: The “The Technical Analyst“ rates Tradesignal as the Runner-Up in the “Best Technical Analysis Platform” category.
- 2014: In the category “Best Automated Trading Product: Strategy Development”, Tradesignal is one of the finalists for “The Technical Analyst” magazine.
- 2013: For the first time, Tradesignal is rated one of the best in two categories by “The Technical Analyst“ Awards – inter alia in the category “Best Technical Analysis Platform” and “Best Automated Trading Product: Strategy Development”.
- 2011: “The Technical Analyst” chooses Tradesignal as one of the best products in the category “Best Automated Trading Product: Strategy Development”.
- 2010: “The Technical Analyst” highlights Tradesignal as being one of the best platforms for technical chart analysis.
- 2009: Tradesignal is among the very best platforms for technical analysis, according to a jury of the English magazine “The Technical Analyst“.